Be a Supporter!

dj-Natedj-Nate

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3,663 Fans

DJ Theof - The Feeling DJ Theof - The Feeling

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 8, 2012

People still make dance songs with offbeat bass and a hands-up lead? Wow, I haven't been with the times. Good for you, good song.

TastyTeo responds:

I like this style very much ! Thanks!

F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 7, 2012

OMG JESSE YOU SUCK ( TODAY IS OPPOSITE DAY LOLOLOLOL)

We are collabing people, PM your email to F-777 or me to get the album earlier than the "AVERAGE" people. DON't BE AVERAGE, GIVE US YOUR EMAIL AND BE ENLIGHTENED!

[FREE] Mega-Album 1 - F-777 [FREE] Mega-Album 1 - F-777

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 8, 2012

1st

oh hai!

Kr1z - Come Get Some (NG Kr1z - Come Get Some (NG

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 29, 2011

I like this

I like this a lot. Jesse and I are making an album now, due out in March. You should throw a track on the CD if you want if Jesse doesn't care, although I'm sure he won't.

Kr1z responds:

Jesse told me you to were collab'ing :)
Gonna be epic :D

Hell ye I'm throwing in a track! ;)

xKore -Need You (MarkC. Remix) xKore -Need You (MarkC. Remix)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 12, 2011

Where have you been all my life?

Whoa, what the fuck just happened? Did I just stumble across some golden unrecognized talent? Absolutely great remix. Best possible remix that keeps the sound of the original song, yet has a unique feeling that makes it stand out. Congratulations, this song is a win.

By the way, where can I get xKore's remix kits?

ChapMac9 responds:

Wow dude, thanks! Means a lot to hear that. :D

Yeah, i had to scavenge his Facebook page for about 10 mins to find it. He posted it there. :P Scrolling fun times!!

DJ Clyme - Be Alive(Remix) DJ Clyme - Be Alive(Remix)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 18, 2011

Awesome

This reminds me of something I would make. This is really cool, nice track man.

DjClyme responds:

thank you!

xKore ft. Zoe&amp;amp;Naomi - Need You xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 18, 2011

Nice

Slow attack, heavy sidechain = xKore. Good song man, love your sound. I can pick your sound out of 100 songs. PM about our collab, we had it planned since that dubstep competition.

~Beta~ FlyNaut ~Beta~ FlyNaut

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 8, 2011

wow

You made this in the allotted two weeks? Dude this is sick. Love the sidechaining, perfect amount of ducking imo. LOVE the pluck synth (and the automations that go along with it). Progression is smooth and unrepetitive (is that a word?). Overall, its absolutely beautiful. I rarely give perfect tens, kudos to you for making it happen.

DL'd, 5'd & fav'd good sir.

-Nate

P.S. I thought a dubstep style percussion section was coming at 2:21. Maybe you can let me remix this?

aliaspharow responds:

Well Actually i started this in Round 1 still but i believe that this was allowed. Yeah i think i was lucky enough to find that sweet spot on the sidechaining. I really appreciate the kind words and I would LOVE for you to do a remix of this!

~Beta~ Downpour (2nd Edit) ~Beta~ Downpour (2nd Edit)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 14, 2011

Mindfuck

"What my music sounds like when i do it the way it was meant to be done."

I had to reread that a few times, haha. I like the confidence. Lets hope it gets you to the finish line. Great song, great piano (you know me and my piano). Good luck man, can't wait to hear moar.

aliaspharow responds:

I say this because this is the sound i've always wanted. I really feel like i've achieved something with this. And i too love piano! I've always put pianos in my music. It's practicly my signature by now. Thanks for the Review!

Black Widow Black Widow

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 14, 2011

Noice

This is different. I really like the title, it matches. I loooove the percussion. Mixed/mastered in here perfectly. And I'm digging that dissonant/atonal piano. It actually adds a really nice and fitting atmosphere.

Good job man!

Quarl responds:

thanks for stopping by nate. it means a lot to me coming from you :)