Support NATA 2014

dj-Natedj-Nate

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3,664 Fans

Your The One (OriginalMix) Your The One (OriginalMix)

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 2, 2007

Niiice

I wish I had the time and energy to make long reviews like yourself but..

OMGFGGG!! Nice build up to the main lead!! People don't understand that repetitiveness doesn't matter when were talking about trance and club songs. =D

Nice ending.

Nice lead synth.

Nice kicks/high-hat combos

Nice.. EVERYTHING.

Good luck in the signage world. If I owned a record lable, I'd sign yo' ass. ;]

Pulstate responds:

Lol, thanks alot Nate mate!

~Boten Anna~ ~Boten Anna~

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 2, 2007

Sorry

Look at this audio if you do decide to check my stuff. I signed in on my Alt account down there. Thanks man. =]

Helix - City of Industry Helix - City of Industry

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 29, 2007

Noice.

That clap is orgasmic.

DJ-RF responds:

Yes I had to keep my hand firmly in place while making the song.

Thanks for the review Nate

OMGZ!! TEH LAWLCOCK PART 3!!! OMGZ!! TEH LAWLCOCK PART 3!!!

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 15, 2007

wooo

ZOMG, TEH HAWTNESS. I TEH LOVE THIS SONG!!!

DaGrahamCraka responds:

ZOMG, TEH YES!!

-Basshunter- remix? -Basshunter- remix?

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars March 31, 2007

Pretty good.

Slightly repetitive.. and I coulda sworn I heard that synth before.. Z3ta maybe? Yeah, synths need some work. And I've seen this youtube vid. It's nice, but is over-remixed. I like it, but you've done better ;)

And don't take this harshly, I'm only trying to help :D

Pyroific responds:

The synth was Trance Angel from vanguard i wish i had z3ta... and yeah i got it from the youtube vid too.and what song have i done better on just from curosity?

On My Way (Pulstated) On My Way (Pulstated)

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 30, 2007

Wow..

I seriously love this remix; it's fucking amazing. You have SKILL man. Amazing synths, awesomely mastered, and THE VOX!! Was that you saying "on my way"? If so, I may need you for some of my other songs!!

This may not be the longest review you've ever gotten, but I think you and I need to collab, NOW, lol. I even have a melody we can work with. Just PM later or give me your AIM or MSN and we can talk on there.

Cheers mate, keep up with the kick ass music.

Pulstate responds:

Hah, glad you liked it my friend, worked extremely hard on the mastering. :)

tF-[Lookin for collab] tF-[Lookin for collab]

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 24, 2007

Hey

Whatever happened to our collabzorz tf?

tF-ownedyou responds:

What happened? You're never ever on. I don't collab with people that are never on.

Nova (Pulstated) Nova (Pulstated)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 21, 2007

Very good!

I'm afraid my review won't be as long as yours, as I'm short on time, but onward to the review.

I like this kind of trance. It's almost like the beginning of a progressive trance song without ever progressing. Not that that's a bad thing; in fact, it's quite relaxing. And for some reason, Nova seems to be a very suitable name for this song. And I can hear the VEC2 "Energy" in the beginning, which adds a great dimension to your song, like you said.

Overall, very nice track. Everything flows nicely, get's repetitive, but that's all trance is. Is repetition. So congrats on your song and 5'd. Damn zero voters.

Pulstate responds:

Yeah, damn zero voters, thanks for the review my friend.

I'm not sure what VEC2 Energy is though? :)

_-*MaGnEtiC RaVE*-_ _-*MaGnEtiC RaVE*-_

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 10, 2007

Pretty good

This is a nice dance track. Pretty relaxing and upbeat. An issue I'd say maybe is that your percussion is a bit cliche. The common offbeat open hi-hat and the the offbeat snare. Nice use of synths too. And cool slow tempo fade-out thing you did, that was cool. Check my stuff if you're bored? Thanks :)

Epitaph64 responds:

Thanks for the review. Will check out your stuff soon!